Federalna Novinska Agencija (Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina)
- Knowledge Bylanes
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Asianet-Pakistan
- Knowledge Bylanes (14390)
- Format of conversation between 'representatives of constituent peoples' unacceptable for IzetbegoviA.
- DA3/4aferoviA extends condolences to King Abdullah of Jordan on the occasion of the tragic accident.
- FBiH HoR supports the proposal to increase minimum pensions by at least five percent.
- CikotiA: Security challenges at the global level can affect stability in Southeast Europe.
- DA3/4aferoviA receives Ismail Serageldin, co-chair of the Nizami Ganjavi International Center.
- FBiH HoR rejects the conclusion regarding the report on the work of FBIH Government.
- Kavalec: Justice is now in a race against time.
- IOM BiH opens its sub-office in Tuzla.
- French translation of the 'Sarajevo Haggadah' promoted.
- Promotion of film 'Personal Stories' and panel discussion on gender-based violence.
- UNICEF: Migrants face appalling levels of human rights abuses.
- Meeting of Task Force for the Fight against Trafficking in Human Beings held.
- RCC's Roma Integration 2020 at 2018 EU Platform on Roma Inclusion in Brussels.
- MICT and ICRC sign a MoU on cooperation in the search for missing persons.
- European perspective of Western Balkans remains in the focus of the EU.
- Central Counting Center determining the results of 2018 General Elections.
- MICT: KaradA3/4iA demands removal of another trial judge.
- Judgment upheld in Lejla DautbaA!iA case for the criminal offense of fraud.
- AoviA and Dodik to form a program coalition as soon as possible.
- FBiH Government grants funds to Aluminij Mostar to audit its operations.